Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Ever-Present God, the Lady Fatima az-Zahra, Knights of the White Flame and the Quest


Present Love
Even when I was
In great turmoil and doubt,
Love came to me and smiled
Saying, “Oh seeker, here am I!”

Then Love gazed upon
My shameful countenance,
And said,
“If you never fail,
You would not
Seek My Guiding.
Then we would both
Lose a precious thing,
The you that is
Always seeking Me,
The Most Sought,
And the Me that is
Always with you,
As your Ever-Present God.
……………

THE SCIENCE OF FAILING. It is okay to fail. That is what makes us human. And this sinner is an expert in failure. Initially I only obtained a Degree in the Science of Failing (DsF) from University of Life. Later I progressed to Masters in Failures (MsF). I have a talent for this sorta things. I need very little help to be a fool.

I am making ha-ha.
.
BUT SERIOUSLY. The above prose was recorded in May – April 2009. It is the electrical fire that runs through the soul circuitry.
CLUBBED. It is 6.30 a.m. on the second Sunday of 2011. I was out attending a birthday soiree at a club in town. I am winding down the night at a 24/7 Indian Muslim restaurant near my house. It is now full of boys and girls back from the clubs. I am not gonna sleep as I am going to pick up my buddy, King, for a super-early breakfast.
....
FULL LIFE. I guess you could say that my life is full. It was once full of failures, but now, with Heche and Mika turning my life upside-down, it is also full of wholesome goodness. Thank God for that and thank you for spending a few precious minutes with me.

THE QUEST. Just a final note, my sweet – Love doesn’t provide all the answers. But it makes the quest for the answers worth it. And yes, do not be fooled, for IT IS a Quest. And you are all knights of the White Fire, heralds in the bridal train of the Lady Fatima az-Zahra. You did not choose to be knights and heralds? You did, my friends – when you fell in love with love.

Have a sunny Sunday, sunshine.

Pax Taufiqa.

No comments: